The Packages Include
• This is a specifically designed Qur’an & Sunnah program focusing only on al-Aqsa and Quds (Jerusalem), going into academic detail concerning the historical events that have occurred in the Old City and concentrating on reconciling the different narratives offered by Muslims, Christians and Jews on those key events
• Group will be fully led all the way by Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah
• This program will revolve around personal ‘ibadah in Aqsa and study in the Holy Sanctuary, and not popular Tourist Areas and Traps in the wider country controlled by Israel
• 5 nights at Jerusalem’s leading Muslim-owned hotel, The Golden Walls – breakfast included
• This is a LAND ONLY program, so please arrange your own choice of flights. Check in is at 2pm on Monday 30th September and Check Out is at 11am on Saturday 5th October.
• Fully administered by DOME TOURS
• Led by professionally qualified guides covering Christian and Jewish landmarks and events
• A day long walking tour of the entire al-Aqsa Sanctuary, and other Islamic and Jewish landmarks in the Old City
• Coach ride to the Mount of Olives, followed by an opportunity to relive and study the Palm Sunday Walk
• A day long walking tour of the 14 Stations of Christ along the Via Dolorosa
• In-ear wireless radio system for every person to allow uninterrupted, superlative quality teaching and focus during all lessons, tours, and group activities
• Round-trip Airport Transfers by the premier private Airport shuttle service Limo Circle
• A guided tour and practical lessons in Bab al-Rahmah al-Islamiyyah Graveyard covering the Fiqh of Janazah and Burial
• Schedules from experienced organisers allowing for plenty of personal spiritual time, as well as structured Qur’an lessons and Q&A sessions with the Shaykh
• Access to the Shaykh 24/7 via the Aqsa Whatsapp group and personal telephone
• Full mentoring months before departure as well as after your return, webinars and individual email support for all the pilgrims before they depart from Shaykh Abu Eesa and then full Whatsapp and Mobile phone support 24/7 during the trip as well
• Group will be accompanied by tour managers
PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR FULL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Full Details About the 2020 Jerusalem Program
Applicants From Other Countries
Although the Shaykh will be travelling from the UK, these packages are open to applicants from all countries. This is a LAND ONLY package so anyone can apply from anywhere as long as you ensure that you arrive in time and leave on time as per your flights and your departing airport. PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM and once we reply after the details have been released, you can mention your situation in the notes section of the form we will send you, and then we will get back to you soon to confirm whether we can or cannot process your application.
The prices mentioned above cover the cost of the program itself and all transport and accommodation inside Jerusalem. They do NOT cover the cost of the respective visa if you need one or any other costs. Please check with the Israeli embassy in your own country whether you will need a visa for entry. We do not arrange immigration support for any applicant.
What are the costs for children?
In general, Shaykh AE’s programs are heavy on ibadah and tarbiyyah of adults, spending a lot of time walking and meeting and studying. This does not make it prohibitive for children but younger children will definitely feel the strain. For that reason we advise all parents to try and leave their young children with family members if they want to enjoy the experience to the maximum. However if you have no choice then please see the costs below. Children over ten years old will benefit from the program.
– Under 3 years old: Free (no bed)
– 3 – 9 years old: £200 (no bed)
– Above 10 years old or children of any age wanting their own bed: Adult price
How can we get more information?
You have a number of options open to you:
- filling in a form will allow us to contact YOU if you wish and answer any questions
- for quick small queries, our Facebook Messenger team can help, especially outside of office hours and in emergencies. This usually has the fastest response time but the most limited scope in terms of helping with actual applications. Message us at https://www.facebook.com/HajjwithAE/
- email us at umrahwithAE@dometours.com
- call us on + 44 0208 962 6635
- Visit our office:
- Dome Tours International Ltd, 363-365 Harrow Rd, London W9 3NA
- Hours: Mon to Fri: 10:00AM-6:00PM, Saturday: 10:00AM-2:00PM, Sunday: Closed
Can I fly in to Jerusalem later than the group or leave earlier due to work reasons etc?
Usually, we do not like this approach because the Shaykh likes to keep the group dynamic unified, and the tarbiyyah program builds on itself. However, it might be possible in a unique circumstance so please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate.
As for the costings if you wish to confirm an extra night before or after the group’s dates, or if you wish to check in early because your flight arrives significantly earlier, then note:
- for a triple room, it will cost £240 for the room per night
- for a double room, it will cost £150 for the room per night
- for a single room, it will cost £115 for the room per night
It is therefore clear that it makes sense if you are arriving earlier or staying on later extra nights, that you do it with some other people and share the room costs. A triple room will cost £80 per person as long as you have other people in your travelling party that will pay for the rest of the room. If you are by yourself, you are advised to get a single room by yourself as this is the cheapest approach.
Please also note that you will have to pay for your airport transfers if you arrive earlier or later than the 30th of September, or leave earlier or later than the 5th of October, as these are outside the group airport transfer arrangements. The cost of this will be £50 per person, covering the return journey from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem.
Finally, when booking your flights try and allow for the possibility of delays at immigration in Tel Aviv Airport upon arrival, from anything from 2 hrs – 12 hrs depending on how much the Israeli authorities decide to investigate you. Our booking at the hotel starts at 2pm on Monday 30th September, and we have to leave the hotel before 11am on Saturday 5th October, with our advice that you should leave the hotel approximately five hours before departure to cover all security possibilities.
Our Tel Aviv Airport Transfer Service is run by Limo Circle who will have a vehicle ready to take our group members to our Jerusalem hotel at the following times:
Monday 30th September: throughout the morning at times to be later determined, and then at 5pm, 8pm, 11pm
Tuesday 1st October: 2am, 5am
This means that whenever you clear customs and immigration, you make your way to the Limo Circle office in the Arrivals Hall after picking up your luggage and you will wait for the next scheduled vehicle to leave at its set-time regardless of what time time you exit. Note that the vast majority of flights that will arrive into Tel Aviv on Monday 30th of September will be from the afternoon onwards and one way or the other you will find the set times of the vehicles above most appropriate. Please do not arrive too late into Tuesday as you need to be fresh and rested by Tuesday afternoon for our group program to start on time. If you arrive very early on the Monday because of a 29th September Departure from your home airport, we will arrange an Airport transfer shuttle outside of our normal hours above but you might have to wait a few extra hours, and inevitably you will have to wait in the hotel lobby for a very long time before you can enter your room at 2pm on the 30th. This is therefore not advised, OR you arrange to pay for an extra night and enter your room and you will need to pay Limo Circle for a bespoke vehicle to take you to the hotel as per the above rate OR stick to your plan and come early, wait in the lobby or leave your bags there and visit the Old City until the Check-in time.
Are you able to take disabled or very elderly pilgrims?
The layout of the Old City makes the Aqsa complex quite difficult to navigate, due to its gradient and slopes as well as cobbled pathways which make it difficult for wheelchair pushing as well. Although it is possible to push a wheelchair, it will take approximately 15 minutes to do that from the hotel to the main Masjid al-Aqsa due to the slopes and uneven ground. The distance is not far, but the elderly and infirm will struggle on the route into and out of the Masjid. There are no hotels in Jerusalem whatsoever which can avoid this reality.
The nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or old to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then please email us for further discussion.
How do we book a place?
Please FILL IN THIS FORM and one of our team will contact you to confirm all the necessary details and requirements.
Will "Triple" rooms be bigger?
Please expect “triple” rooms to feel a bit less spacious. If you want to avoid any issues like this, we advise you to book a double room and that way you will be guaranteed that the hotel will not try to take advantage of you.
Who is the organiser of this Aqsa Program?
We are pleased to announce that all the tour packages offered by Hajj With AE are now powered by Dome Tours.
Dome Tours is a UK tour operator specialising in Hajj, Umrah & Tours having earned an outstanding reputation since 2002
Dome Tours’ crowning achievement was being voted the “Best UK Hajj Tour Operator” by the public in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Organised and hosted by CBHUK, the award is testament to the leadership, hard work and expertise of DT to serve the Guests of Allah and is a mark of distinction in the Hajj & Umrah market.
More recently, DT also scooped the Hajj & Umrah Business of the Year Award at the Islam Channel Business Awards 2019.
In recognition of this drive to raise standards, DT was selected to contribute to the Parliamentary Review 2019/2020 as a Best Practice Representative for the Hajj & Umrah industry.
Hajj with AE and Dome Tours will seek to enhance pilgrims’ Hajj & Umrah experience by combining a specially developed Tarbiyyah Program with the outstanding resources and expertise in travel and tours management we are proud to have developed.
This collaboration is another milestone in our efforts to serve the Guests of Allah the Most Exalted with the highest level of care, meticulous planning and a deep sense of devotion. We ask Allah for sincerity, steadfastness and success in this life and the next. Ameen.
Dome Tours International Ltd
363-365 Harrow Rd, London, W9 3NA
+44 (0)208 962 6635