The Package Includes
• This is a specifically designed Qur’an & Sunnah program focusing only on al-Aqsa and Quds (Jerusalem), combining the full AE Tarbiyyah Program along with the academic detail concerning the historical events that have occurred in the Old City and concentrating on reconciling the different narratives offered by Muslims, Christians and Jews on those key events.
• Group will be fully led all the way by Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah
• This program will revolve around personal ibadah in Aqsa and study in the Holy Sanctuary, and not popular Tourist Areas and Traps in the wider country controlled by Israel
• 6 nights at The National Hotel – breakfast included
• Prices start at £749pp for a triple room and £799pp for a double room. Please see the FAQ below for details on pricings, rooms and costs for children.
• This is a LAND ONLY program, so please arrange your own choice of flights, however please review the FAQ section below for the flights that we recommend you choose. Check-In is at 2pm on Thursday 15th Septmeber and Check-Out is at 11am on Wednesday 21st Septmeber.
• Fully administered by DOME TOURS
• Led by professionally qualified guides covering Christian and Jewish landmarks and events
• A day long walking tour of the entire al-Aqsa Sanctuary, and other Islamic and Jewish landmarks in the Old City
• Coach ride to the Mount of Olives, followed by an opportunity to relive and study the Palm Sunday Walk
• A day long walking tour of the 14 Stations of Christ along the Via Dolorosa
• In-ear wireless radio system for every person to allow uninterrupted, high quality teaching and focus during all lessons, tours, and group activities
• Round-trip Airport Transfers by premier private Airport shuttle services
• A guided tour and practical lessons in Bab al-Rahmah al-Islamiyyah Graveyard covering the Fiqh of Janazah and Burial
• Schedules from experienced organisers allowing for plenty of personal spiritual time, as well as structured Qur’an lessons and Q&A sessions with the Shaykh
• Access to the Shaykh 24/7 via the Aqsa Whatsapp group and personal telephone
• Full mentoring before departure as well as after your return, webinars and individual email support for all the pilgrims before they depart from Shaykh Abu Eesa and then full Whatsapp and Mobile phone support 24/7 during the trip as well
• Group will be accompanied by tour managers
• TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PLACE CLICK HERE
PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR FULL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Full Details About the September Jerusalem Program
This is an upscaled program that will be led by Shaykh Abu Eesa and administered by Dome Tours and thus will benefit from a higher quality experience having been extended in length to six nights to allow for increased activities as well as Friday prayers in al-Aqsa.
The September Aqsa program is a combination of the AE Tarbiyyah Program (which focuses on (a) maximising the educational benefits of the specific location you are visiting, and (b) the development of all attendees and enters them into a mentorship program under the personal and direct control of Shaykh Abu Eesa before the group leaves and continues indefinitely afterwards to consolidate what you have learnt and continue your further development afterwards) and then a unique trip restricted in principle to Jerusalem specifically aimed at allowing for maximum time to be spent benefiting spiritually and educationally from Jerusalem which is the only religiously encouraged area of Palestine for visitation. It is not a trip aimed at wider tourism of Palestine however there will be time in the program to allow for the group to explore this as well and we will assist in that where necessary.
The program will be led by a number of scholars and specialised guides, primarily Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah, and then supported by others during the trip.
There will be daily visits to every location of Islamic importance in Jerusalem along with detailed and authentic explanations of the relevance of such places and the benefits and mistakes concerning such places and the value that must be derived. The focus will be on the Aqsa complex and will ensure a comprehensive study of everything that the Muslim needs to know about the Blessed Sanctuary.
In addition to this, the group will be visiting the main areas that are considered to be religious and/or significant to the Christian and Jewish faiths, to better understand the narratives that lead into the development of the Islamic narrative. This will include full tours and study of the Palm Sunday Walk, the pre-Jewish Graves, the Garden of Gesthemane and other places that will shed light on our own beliefs about the Prophets. We will be separately touring the Old City and specifically we will be doing a study of the Via Dolorosa and the significance of such for the Muslims. We will also visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. There will also be an opportunity to visit wider areas of significance including Bethlehem and Nazareth for those who wish to go.
This program will also incorporate wider aspects of the AE Tarbiyyah Program including a study of the lives of the relevant Sahabah that came to Aqsa, as well the Fiqh of Janazah at the al-Rahmah Graveyard for both men and women. It will also include studies of the Prophetic visitations to al-Aqsa and their significance today, as well as personal study and Qur’an classes along with specific Tafsir sessions relevant to al-Aqsa.
Most important of all, the trip is aimed at ensuring everyone spends the highest amount of time possible in the single most Islamically emphasised act in Palestine, which is the various acts of mandated worship in al-Masjid al-Qibli in the al-Aqsa complex.
The Three Sacred Cities Program
Every year we offer an opportunity for a few fortunate people to combine their blessed trip to Quds in Palestine with an Umrah as well. This becomes a unique educational and spiritual experience led by Sheikh Abu Eesa from London and then returning back to London, and is the closest experience possible to the Hajj retreat programs that are so popular.
This year’s offering will be a full flights included program and will leave from London Heathrow via Royal Jordanian Airways on the 14th of September, arrive in Amman for a stopover and then enter Palestine via land border and then onto Jerusalem on the 15th of September to join up with those members of this September’s Aqsa Tarbiyyah Program. After that finishes on 21st of September and the Aqsa Program members return home, you will leave for Madinah and arrive on the 22nd of September for an extra extended stay in Madinah as the next day the members of the current Umrah Tarbiyyah Program arrive on the 23rd of September. Everyone will eventually leave together from Madinah on the 2nd of October. This way you get to benefit from both separate Aqsa and Umrah programs as well as the extra that will come with being in Shaam and the journeys along the way.
Prices start from £2548 per person including flights, or £1748 as a land package for non-UK guests, in addition to $108 taxes to be paid locally.
For exact pricing as per your room choice please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call in on +44 0208 962 6635 and ask about the “Three Sacred Cities AE Program”. If you require pricing from a city other than London, please state it so.
Flights and Logistics
Fulfilling Israeli conditions for travel can seem daunting at first, but we would highly encourage everyone who is serious about travelling to register immediately and then join the Shaykh’s personal comms group where you will find plenty of help from him and his team directly to make the entire process easier.
Although the Shaykh will be travelling from the UK, these packages are open to applicants from all countries. This is a LAND ONLY package so anyone can apply from all countries as long as you ensure that you will be able to enter from Tel Aviv airport with your specific country’s passport. Please see your country’s authorities for confirmation on that. We will unfortunately not be able to help non-European/US citizens obtain visas for Israel (UK/Europe/US/Canada/Australian travellers do not need a visa).
As this is a LAND ONLY package, you will need to arrange your own flights. To help you with this, we are recommending the following flights based on a combination of their price, time of arrival into Tel Aviv Airport and the Check-In and Check-Out times of our hotel booking. To help you choose your flight, please note:
- There will be two routes of entry into this September’s Tarbiyyah Program:
- (a) the first is via Jordan along with Shaykh Abu Eesa for those who are taking part in the “Three Sacred Cities Program” which is a complete program encompassing Amman, then Jerusalem, then Madinah and then Makkah. This program will leave by Royal Jordanian Airlines on the 14th of September from London (and thus is a full priced program including flights) and stopover in Amman, then a road entry into Jerusalem, and then Amman to Madinah and then to Makkah with return from Jeddah to London on the 2nd of October. For those interested in joining this rare program, there are only 10 seats being offered and you should email email@example.com or call in on +44 0208 962 6635 and ask about the “Three Sacred Cities AE Program” because it cannot be applied for automatically online. Pricing details are in the FAQ section above.
- (b) the second route is for everyone just coming along for the Aqsa Tarbiyyah Program. Yours is a land-only package where you purchase the flight of your choice and arrive into Tel Aviv Airport, where our team will pick you up via the airport transfer system and bring you to the hotel in Jerusalem.
- For all travellers on this second main route, we recommend the flights below however your own personal choices will be acceptable as long as they arrive on the 15th of September and leave on 21st September. Coming earlier or leaving later means you will have to cover airport transfer costs yourself including any extra hotel charges.
Please note that you should prepare for a significant delay in Tel Aviv airport as immigration can take a number of hours. Accordingly, there will be a number of vehicles that will be transferring you to the hotel at regular set times throughout the day of the 15th of September, that will aim to cover for all the arrival flight times into Tel Aviv that day as well as the unknown delay of every single pilgrim coming out. If you miss the set time of one vehicle, you will wait with the team leader for the next vehicle. More details will follow on this in our Dome Tours comms group.
Our flights that we recommend are below with brief details of the flight numbers and times, which you can then use during an online search and booking process of your own choice (please be aware that most airlines will not include any baggage allowance so factor in these additions to your flights and prices accordingly). Once you have registered for your place and submitted your form, please ensure payment is complete and then proceed to purchase your flight without delay so as to take advantage of earlier cheaper prices. Please do NOT purchase your flight ticket until you have completed your purchase with us first. We will send an email to confirm your payment within 48hrs and then you should discuss flight options on the comms group with the Shaykh and team leaders and then you can continue to purchase your ticket yourself. Please note that the following flights are just our preferred recommendations, but if you have other options then please feel free to use them.
1 Easyjet U22083 15SEP LTN-TLV 0715 1420
2 Easyjet U22084 21SEP TLV-LTN 1515 1840
1 British Airways BA 165 15SEP LHR-TLV 0800 1450
2 British Airways BA 164 21SEP TLV-LHR 1640 1955
1 Wizz Air UK 15SEP LGW-TLV 1345 2050
2 Wizz Air UK 21SEP TLV-LGW 2200 0120
1 Wizz Air UK 15SEP LTN-TLV 1400 2150
2 Wizz Air UK 21SEP TLV-LTN 2155 0125
1 Easyjet U21827 15SEP MAN-TLV 1250 2005
2 Easyjet U21828 21SEP TLV-MAN 1855 2235
Please feel free to choose those flights which are most convenient to you that will arrive on 15th September as early as possible, keeping in mind the 2pm Check-In time for the National Hotel in Jerusalem, and the 12pm Check-Out time on Septmeber 21st. You should allow for anything between 2hrs to 6hrs upon arrival to get to your hotel (on average) from Tel Aviv Airport, and you should allow for approximately 4hrs to 6hrs for the departure process from Tel Aviv Airport. Our recommended flights primarily because of their timings are based on Turkish Airlines but consider alternatives as well:
JFK NEW YORK via Turkish
1 TK 4P 14SEP 3 JFK-IST*SS1 1245 0520 15SEP 4 /DCTK /E
2 TK 784P 15SEP 4 IST-TLV*SS1 0700 0855 /DCTK /E
3 TK 795T 21SEP 3 TLV-IST*SS1 1420 1635 /DCTK /E
4 TK 11T 21SEP 3 IST-JFK*SS1 1830 2215 /DCTK /E
5 TK 791H 22SEP 4 TLV-IST*SS1 0050 0310 /DCTK /E
6 TK 3H 22SEP 4 IST-JFK*SS1 0740 1105 /DCTK /E
From IAD WASHINGTON DULLES, DC
1 TK 188U 14SEP 3 IAD-IST*SS1 1715 1000 15SEP 4 /DCTK /E
2 TK 794U 15SEP 4 IST-TLV*SS1 1120 1325 /DCTK /E
3 TK 785V 21SEP 3 TLV-IST*SS1 1030 1250 /DCTK /E
4 TK 7V 21SEP 3 IST-IAD*SS1 1505 1905 /DCTK /E
5 TK 791S 22SEP 4 TLV-IST*SS1 0050 0310 /DCTK /E
6 TK 187S 22SEP 4 IST-IAD*SS1 0830 1230 /DCTK /E
Pricing details for adults and children
In general, Shaykh AE’s programs are heavy on ibadah and tarbiyyah of adults, spending a lot of time walking, meeting and studying. This does not make it prohibitive for children but younger children will definitely feel the strain. For that reason we advise all parents to try and leave their very young children with family members if they want to enjoy the experience to the maximum. However if you have no choice then please see the costs below. In Jerusalem specifically, children over the age of 3-4 years will enjoy the environment, whereas over ten years old will benefit from the program.
Also please note that the hotel industry in Jerusalem is unlike other cities. Space is at an incredible premium and rooms are significantly smaller than one would expect in other countries. For this reason we would highly encourage you to go for the double rooms if possible, and if not then the triple. Also, there are no international standard 5 star hotels in Jerusalem despite some hotel perhaps advertising themselves as such. Your expectations should be managed accordingly.
- Everyone over the age of 11 is considered an adult
- £749 per adult in a triple room that is shared with two other people
- £799 per adult in a double room that is shared with one other person
- Single occupancy rooms available as well at £899 per person
– Under 2 years old: £110 (no bed but we can request a cot subject to availability)
– 2 – 11 years old: £529 (every child receives their own bed)
– Above 11 years old or children of any age wanting their own bed: Adult price
Covid Protocols for the Trip
Travel to Jerusalem is safe and there are currently no PCR Covid testing requirements for entry. Please also note that once you have registered, the Shaykh will be in daily contact with the group using his comms channels, and he will work together with everyone to ensure the following processes are done easily and without any confusion. We at Dome are also available to advise on the following processes if needed:
1. All passengers do NOT need to be fully Covid vaccinated. Unvaccinated passengers are allowed. It is however highly advisable that you have a double Covid vaccination and that you also receive the third booster dose as well but this is not a condition of travel. Please note that ALL CHILDREN are allowed and do not need to be vaccinated.
2. You are required to fill out the following entry statement form for Tel Aviv Airport in the 48 hours before the time of flight departure.
You are required to fill out your personal details and the details of those traveling with you, a declaration of health, information about your vaccination and details of our booked hotel (National Hotel, Al Zahra Street 4, Jerusalem) in this form.
3. It is a condition for entry to have Covid-19 Travel Insurance. The Shaykh will explain this in the comms group, advise on what type of cover to take out and the rulings associated with such insurance, so please do not purchase it yourself until after confirming your place.
How can we get more information?
You have a number of options open to you:
- filling in a form will allow us to contact YOU if you wish and answer any questions
- for quick small queries, our Facebook Messenger team can help, especially outside of office hours and in emergencies. This usually has the fastest response time but the most limited scope in terms of helping with actual applications. Message us at https://www.facebook.com/HajjwithAE/
- email us at umrahwithAE@dometours.com
- call us on + 44 0208 962 6635
- Visit our office:
- Dome Tours International Ltd, 363-365 Harrow Rd, London W9 3NA
- Hours: Mon to Fri: 10:00AM-6:00PM, Saturday: 10:00AM-2:00PM, Sunday: Closed
Can I fly in to Jerusalem later than the group or leave earlier due to work reasons etc?
Usually, we do not like this approach because the Shaykh likes to keep the group dynamic unified, and the tarbiyyah program builds on itself. However, it might be possible in a unique circumstance so please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate.
As for the costings if you wish to confirm an extra night before or after the group’s dates, or if you wish to check in early because your flight arrives significantly earlier, then please fill in the form and make it clear how long you wish to stay and we will confirm with you directly any extra costs.
Please also note that you will have to pay for separately for your airport transfers if you arrive earlier or later than the 15th of September, or leave earlier or later than the 21st of Septmeber, as these are outside the group airport transfer arrangements. The cost of this will be confirmed with you directly when you confirm your travel dates.
Finally, when booking your flights try and allow for the possibility of delays at immigration in Tel Aviv Airport upon arrival, from anything from 2 hrs – 12 hrs depending on how much the Israeli authorities decide to investigate you. Our booking at the hotel starts at 2pm on Thursday 15th September, and we have to leave the hotel before 12pm on Wednesday 21st September, with our advice that you should leave the hotel approximately five hours before departure to cover all security search possibilities at the airport.
Once you register, the Shaykh will help advise you as to the best flight options and other logistics on the official Aqsa Comms Group.
Are you able to take disabled or very elderly pilgrims?
The layout of the Old City makes the Aqsa complex quite difficult to navigate, due to its gradient and slopes as well as cobbled pathways which make it difficult for wheelchair pushing as well. Although it is possible to push a wheelchair, it will take approximately 15-20 minutes to do that from the hotel to the main Masjid al-Aqsa due to the slopes and uneven ground. The distance is not far, but the elderly and infirm will struggle on the route into and out of the Masjid. There are no hotels in Jerusalem whatsoever which can avoid this reality.
The nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or elderly to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then please email us for further discussion.
How do we book a place?
Please FILL IN THIS FORM and one of our team will contact you to confirm all the necessary details and requirements.
Will "Triple" rooms be bigger?
Please expect “triple” rooms to feel a bit less spacious. If you want to avoid any issues like this, we advise you to book a double room and that way you will be guaranteed that the hotel will not try to take advantage of you.
Who is the organiser of this Aqsa Program?
We are pleased to announce that all the tour packages offered by Hajj With AE are now powered by Dome Tours.
Dome Tours is a UK tour operator specialising in Hajj, Umrah & Tours having earned an outstanding reputation since 2002
Dome Tours’ crowning achievement was being voted the “Best UK Hajj Tour Operator” by the public in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Organised and hosted by CBHUK, the award is testament to the leadership, hard work and expertise of DT to serve the Guests of Allah and is a mark of distinction in the Hajj & Umrah market.
More recently, DT also scooped the Hajj & Umrah Business of the Year Award at the Islam Channel Business Awards 2019.
In recognition of this drive to raise standards, DT was selected to contribute to the Parliamentary Review 2019/2020 as a Best Practice Representative for the Hajj & Umrah industry.
Hajj with AE and Dome Tours will seek to enhance pilgrims’ Hajj & Umrah experience by combining a specially developed Tarbiyyah Program with the outstanding resources and expertise in travel and tours management we are proud to have developed.
This collaboration is another milestone in our efforts to serve the Guests of Allah the Most Exalted with the highest level of care, meticulous planning and a deep sense of devotion. We ask Allah for sincerity, steadfastness and success in this life and the next. Ameen.
Dome Tours International Ltd
363-365 Harrow Rd, London, W9 3NA
+44 (0)208 962 6635