The Package Includes
• This specifically designed extended Qur’an & Sunnah program focusing only on al-Aqsa and Quds (Jerusalem) combining a Tarbiyyah Program along with the academic detail concerning the historical events that have occurred in the Old City and concentrating on reconciling the different narratives offered by Muslims, Christians and Jews on those key events. The focus of the program will surround the tadabbur and tafsir of the Qur’an, and will involve a detailed daily study of Surah al-Israa. It has been extended from 5 nights to 6 nights for extra study and activities.
• Group will be fully led all the way by Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah
• This program will revolve around personal ibadah in Aqsa and study in the Holy Sanctuary, and not popular Tourist Areas and Traps in the wider country controlled by Israel
• You also have the opportunity to combine this program with Umrah leading to our premier offering The 3 Sacred Cities Program, see www.hajjwithae.com/3cities
• 6 nights at Jerusalem’s The Holy Land – breakfast included
• Prices start at £899pp for a triple room and £999pp for a double room. Please see the FAQ below for details on pricings, rooms and costs for children.
• This is a LAND ONLY program, so please arrange your own choice of flights, however please review the FAQ section below for the flights that we recommend you choose. Check-In is at 3pm on 28th September and Check-Out is at 11am on 4th October.
• Fully administered by Dar El Salam Travel.
• Led by professionally qualified guides covering key landmarks and events
• A day long walking tour of the entire al-Aqsa Sanctuary, and other Islamic landmarks in the Old City
• Coach ride to the Mount of Olives, followed by an opportunity to relive and study the Palm Sunday Walk
• A walking tour of the 14 Stations of Christ along the Via Dolorosa
• In-ear wireless radio system for every person to allow uninterrupted, superlative quality teaching and focus during all lessons, tours, and group activities
• Round-trip Airport Transfers by premier private Airport shuttle services
• A guided tour and practical lessons in Bab al-Rahmah al-Islamiyyah Graveyard covering the Fiqh of Janazah and Burial
• Schedules from experienced organisers allowing for plenty of personal spiritual time, as well as structured Qur’an lessons and Q&A sessions with the Shaykh
• Access to the Shaykh 24/7 via the Aqsa Whatsapp group and personal telephone
• Full mentoring before departure as well as after your return, webinars and individual email support for all the pilgrims before they depart from Shaykh Abu Eesa and then full Whatsapp and Mobile phone support 24/7 during the trip as well
• Group will be accompanied by tour managers
• TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PLACE CLICK HERE
PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR FULL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Coming in 2025 inshallah!
Full Details About the Morocco Program
To be confirmed in 2025 inshallah
How can we get more information?
You have a number of options open to you:
- filling in a form will allow us to contact YOU if you wish and answer any questions
- for quick small queries, our Facebook Messenger team can help, especially outside of office hours and in emergencies. This usually has the fastest response time but the most limited scope in terms of helping with actual applications. Message us at https://www.facebook.com/HajjwithAE/
- email us at Maheen@darelsalam.com
- call us on 001 212 725 2022 Ext. 129
Are you able to take disabled or very elderly pilgrims?
The layout of the Old City makes the Aqsa complex quite difficult to navigate, due to its gradient and slopes as well as cobbled pathways which make it difficult for wheelchair pushing as well. Although it is possible to push a wheelchair, it will take approximately 15 minutes to do that from the hotel to the main Masjid al-Aqsa due to the slopes and uneven ground. The distance is not far, but the elderly and infirm will struggle on the route into and out of the Masjid. There are no hotels in Jerusalem whatsoever which can avoid this reality.
The nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or old to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then please email us for further discussion.
How do we book a place?
Please FILL IN THIS FORM and one of our team will contact you to confirm all the necessary details and requirements.
Will "Triple" rooms be bigger?
Please expect “triple” rooms to feel a bit less spacious than international standards. If you want to avoid any issues like this, we advise you to book a double room.
Who is the organiser of this Program?
This program is administered by Dar El Salam Travel.