The Package Includes
• A program combining between a luxury break, a chance to connect with our Islamic culture and history, with study and tarbiyyah sessions as well as tours all included
• Group will be fully led all the way by Sheikh Abu Eesa Niamatullah
• This program will revolve around personal development as well as touring some of the key Islamic and cultural destinations around Istanbul, Bursa and Sapanca
• 6 nights at Istanbul’s The Legacy Hotel – breakfast included
• Prices start at £1185pp for a triple room and £1245pp for a double room. Please see the FAQ below for full details on pricings, rooms and costs for children.
• This is a LAND ONLY program, so please arrange your own choice of flights, however please review the FAQ section below for the flights that we recommend you choose.
• Fully administered by Dar El Salam Travel.
• Led by professionally qualified guides covering key landmarks and events
• In-ear wireless radio system for every person to allow uninterrupted, superlative quality teaching and focus during all lessons, tours, and group activities
• Round-trip Airport Transfers by premier private Airport shuttle services
• Schedules from experienced organisers allowing for plenty of personal spiritual time, as well as structured Qur’an lessons and Q&A sessions with the Shaykh
• Access to the Shaykh 24/7 via the dedicated Whatsapp group and personal telephone
• Full mentoring before departure as well as after your return, webinars and individual email support for all the pilgrims before they depart from Shaykh Abu Eesa and then full Whatsapp and Mobile phone support 24/7 during the trip as well
• Group will be accompanied by tour managers
• TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PLACE CLICK HERE
PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR FULL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to enjoy a trip to one of the most beloved destinations for Muslim to visit, not only for its food, culture, Islamic history and beautiful vibe, but also to have Sheikh Abu Eesa by your side all the way implementing a unique version of his Tarbiyyah Program abroad, leveraging off of what Turkiye has to offer naturally whilst introducing adhkar, study and reminders into your daily tours and creating the incredible dynamic that we all know too well from the Sheikh’s programs but whilst you are genuinely holidaying as well. The perfect combination!
Full Details About The Program
This program will combine between guided tours every day and structured visits to important locations for both cultural and historically relevant reasons.
Whilst there will be tours to Istanbul’s best and most popular locations, there will also be day visits to the beautiful cities of Bursa and Sapanca, boat cruises, entry to all sights and locations, breakfast every morning, and lunch provided during the out of Istanbul excursions, the implementation of the Tarbiyyah sessions throughout, and plenty of free time for you and your family and friends to enjoy privately as well!
Details to consider for your travel plans:
- hotel check into the Legacy Ottoman Hotel at 3pm on July 1st, check out at 11am on July 7th
- there will be two group pick-ups from the airport based around the most popular flights we are recommending:
- Group Pick Up 1 from Istanbul Airport to the hotel on 1st July: 3PM
- Group Pick Up 2 from Istanbul Airport to the hotel on 1st July: 7PM
- there will be two group drop-offs to the airport from the hotel:
- Group Drop Off 1 from the hotel: 8am
- Group Drop Off 2 from the hotel: 11am
- We highly recommend you consider Whizz Air and Easyjet for good economical connections from the UK, and Turkish Airlines for all other destinations
- Pricing for the Land Only Package:
Triple per person: $1,495 or £1,185
Double per person: $1,545 or £1,245
Flights and Logistics
Although the Shaykh will be travelling from the UK, these packages are open to applicants from all countries. This is a LAND ONLY package so anyone can apply from all countries as long as you ensure that you will be able to enter from Istanbul airport with your specific country’s passport. Please see your country’s authorities for confirmation on that. We will unfortunately not be able to help non-European/US citizens obtain visas for Israel (UK/Europe/US/Canada/Australian travellers do not need a visa).
As this is a LAND ONLY package, you will need to arrange your own flights. To help you with this, we recommend you contact us for our recommendation on the specific selection of flights that will work best for the program and your departure city, as well as our transit service from and to the airport. Once you register and we confirm your place, please ask us for our help otherwise you might be liable for separate transport charges to the hotel if you miss the group bus times leaving from Istanbul Airport.
We highly recommend you consider Whizz Air and Easyjet from the UK on the above dates as they currently have very good prices and connections, however ensure you select the correct baggage options for yourself. For a more premium experience and our guests from other countries, we advise Turkish Airlines although they are significantly more expensive.
Are you able to take disabled or very elderly pilgrims?
This is a program suited for all, however we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or elderly to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, this will be a perfectly suitable trip.
How can we get more information?
You have a number of options open to you:
- filling in a form will allow us to contact YOU if you wish and answer any questions
- for quick small queries, our Facebook Messenger team can help, especially outside of office hours and in emergencies. This usually has the fastest response time but the most limited scope in terms of helping with actual applications. Message us at https://www.facebook.com/HajjwithAE/
- email us at Maheen@darelsalam.com
- call us on 0203 885 2272 (UK) or 001 212 725 2022 Ext. 129
How do we book a place?
Please FILL IN THIS FORM and one of our team will contact you to confirm all the necessary details and requirements.
Pricing details for adults and children
Travel Dates: July 1, 2024 – July 7, 2024
Recommended Airlines: Wizz Air, Easy Jet or Turkish Airlines
Istanbul Arrival: July 1, 2024
First Group Pick Up: 3:00pm
Second Group Pick Up: 7:00pm
Istanbul Departure: July 7, 2024
First Group Drop-off: 8:00am
Second Group Drop-off: 11:00am
Land Only Package:
Triple: $1,495 or £1,185
Double: $1,545 or £1,245
Single: $2,245 or £1,795
Child with Bed (6- 11): $1,230 or £970
Infant Sharing bed (0- 5 years old): $120 or £100
Will "Triple" rooms be bigger?
Please expect “triple” rooms to feel a bit less spacious than international standards. If you want to avoid any issues like this, we advise you to book a double room.
Who is the organiser of this Program?
The Turkiye Program is administered by Dar El Salam Travel.