The Packages Include
- Group will be personally led all the way by Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah with the full UK-version “Umrah with AE Tarbiyyah Program”
- A number of programs are planned for the Summer of 2020 once Umrah reopens, then in the UK school holidays for October Half-Term, the Christmas Holidays, Spring Half Term 2021 Holidays and Easter 2021 Holidays. Dates will all be confirmed once the Saudi Authorities confirm the new rules and regulations. ALL guests from ALL countries are welcome and will be catered for. Please register your interest HERE and we will contact you once we have the go-ahead.
- Al Nokhba Royal, Madinah – breakfast included
- Hilton Suites, Makkah – breakfast included
- A ten-day package including flights with Etihad Airways (or equivalent, details tbc)
- Dome Tours Staff will escort and support the group 24/7
- Tours of key external historical sites (Ziyarat)
- Visits to museums exhibiting the history of Madinah, including the private Dar al-Madinah Museum
- Guided tours of the Masjid reliving the Seerah, as well as practical lessons at the Baqee’ Graveyard for the Fiqh of Janazah and Burial
- Schedules from experienced organisers allowing for plenty of personal spiritual time, as well as structured Qur’an lessons, Q&A sessions at base camp offered with the Shaykh and voluntary Q&A sessions at the Haram
- Private Air-conditioned coaches
- Umrah goody bags
- Full mentoring well in advance before departure as well as after your return, ‘Umrah webinars and individual email support for all the pilgrims before they depart from Shaykh Abu Eesa and then full Whatsapp and Mobile phone support 24/7 during the trip as well
- Complimentary Zamzam water for every pilgrim
- Visa NOT INCLUDED. Please see FAQ below, and purchase your Tourist Visa from Visit Saudi
- PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR FULL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PACKAGE
The 2020/2021 'Umrah Programs
These are programs and a unique tarbiyyah experience entirely run by Shaykh AE which is suited for those people who want more than just to perform the Umrah, but rather develop their character, increase their knowledge, and invest in taking themselves to the next level in everything they want to do. The Shaykh is personally in touch with the group three months before departure, and will mentor every pilgrim all the way through and afterwards as well.
The below prices cover all costs including flights for all UK applicants, but because Saudi Arabia have released a new user-friendly Tourism Visa that is sent straight to your phone and can be used again multiple times by yourself in the future, we will not be getting you your Saudi entry visa. You MUST obtain your own evisa as explained here. You can purchase the visa at Visit Saudi for the approximate price of £95. If you need any help or assistance in this process, please do not hesitate to contact us on Facebook Messenger or the office.
Those who are joining from outside the UK, or cannot obtain a Saudi Tourism Visa because they are not residing in the West, please see the next FAQ points.
The intended programs will be in the late Summer of 2020 once the lockdown is relaxed, at the end of October 2020 in the UK Half-Term School Holidays, at the end of December 2020 in the UK Christmas School Holidays, in February 2021 during the UK Spring Half-Term School Holidays, and during April 2021 during the UK Easter School Holidays. All dates will be confirmed once we get the go-ahead from the Saudi Authorities. Everything is subject to confirmation in case Covid-19 causes emergency changes to these plans.
The key facts of the Umrah programs will be released as soon as we have news from the Saudi Authorities, once they open back up for Umrah.
To pre-register for your place as we are expecting it to be extremely busy once Saudia opens back up, please click on this registration form HERE, fill in all the details requested (it is a form which you can type into directly), and then press the SUBMIT button and it will send it to us. We will be in touch once everything is confirmed.
What are the prices for US, Canada and Western Countries applicants?
For applicants from non-UK countries like Canada, the USA, Australia, Europe etc, the LAND PACKAGE costs will be confirmed here on this page as soon as the Saudi Authorities confirm their plan for Umrah during this Covid era.
- In order to be more affordable for non-UK attendees, this LAND ONLY package covers all your costs of the trip other than the flight and visa. You will be responsible to purchase your own flight and obtain your own Tourism visa as explained in the first FAQ above. We can help you with both of these if you so wish. The Shaykh likes all members to arrive on the same flight or as close as possible to the same time, and more information on this will be released to those who register personally.
- For any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on Facebook Messenger here or at the office here
- TO REGISTER, PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM
Applicants From Other Countries
Although the Shaykh will be travelling from the UK, these packages are open to applicants from all countries. Below are the LAND ONLY package prices from applicants from anywhere in the world. PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM and we will contact you soon to understand your situation and then we will get back to you soon to confirm whether we can or cannot process your application.
The prices below cover the cost of the program itself and all transport and accommodation inside Saudi Arabia. They do NOT cover the cost of the respective visa or the international flights to get there.
You will have to arrange the visas yourself and then arrange flights yourself too (please see the FAQ for details of the flight), but we will assist you on that to ensure the maximum efficiency and participation with the group as Shaykh AE likes his group to be together as much as possible, especially from before the trip has started via all the seminars and online portals.
Please mention what you would like to do when we contact you after you fill in the form when you apply HERE.
Land Only pricing per person (in GBP):
What are the costs for children?
How can we get more information?
You have a number of options open to you:
- filling in a form will allow us to contact YOU if you wish and answer any questions
- for quick small queries, our Facebook Messenger team can help, especially outside of office hours and in emergencies. This usually has the fastest response time but the most limited scope in terms of helping with actual applications. Message us at https://www.facebook.com/HajjwithAE/
- email us at umrahwithAE@dometours.com
- call us on + 44 0208 962 6635
- Visit our office:
- Dome Tours International Ltd, 363-365 Harrow Rd, London W9 3NA
- Hours: Mon to Fri: 10:00AM-6:00PM, Saturday: 10:00AM-2:00PM, Sunday: Closed
Who will we be flying with?
All UK pilgrims will be flying by Etihad Airlines, or with an equal quality equivalent. All will be confirmed once the details are released.
If you are not in the UK and want to fly in with the Shaykh then contact us and we will help coordinate the flights you buy with the ones you need to help your situation.
Are all the stated dates set and final?
From our side, yes they are. However, all airline schedules cannot be guaranteed until we actually get on the plane! If there are any changes to the package, we do not expect it to be more than a day earlier or a day later so please ensure your holiday bookings reflect that.
Can I fly in to Saudi Arabia later than the group or leave earlier due to work reasons etc?
Anyone who cannot make the exact flight arrival of the group, will be able to book their own flight or ask for an amendment to an existing flight at cost as long as it does not arrive into Madinah too late to miss the beginning of the Shaykh’s program. Please contact the office if you need to delay your arrival or leave slightly earlier.
Are you able to take disabled or very elderly pilgrims?
Unfortunately the nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. Although not every activity is physically demanding, the very nature of Umrah and the nature of this program does have some physical acts that will require moderate fitness. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or old to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then we will welcome your attendance but please email us for further discussion.
How do we book a place?
At the moment, we are just registering interest to allow those who really want to go a priority opportunity once the programs officially open. We expect it to be sold out very quickly due to millions having been starved from the Haramain for much of the year. Please FILL IN THIS FORM and one of our team will contact you to confirm all the necessary details and requirements.
Will "Quad" and "Triple" rooms be bigger?
During the Hajj season and ‘Umrah seasons of Easter and Christmas especially, the third and fourth beds in a “quad” and “triple” room are sometimes extra roll-away type beds. These rooms would otherwise normally be “double” rooms i.e. a room that only sleeps two twin beds or one double/king-size bed. Remember, the usual room configuration standards for Saudi hotels especially in Madinah, and in Makkah too, are different from international standards. This might mean that rooms feel a bit less spacious. If you want to avoid any issues like this, we advise you to book a double room and that way you will be guaranteed that the hotel will not try to take advantage of you.
HOWEVER please note that we are anticipating new rules and regulations from the Saudi Authorities due to Covid-19. Everything will be confirmed once we receive official news.
Why is the visa not included?
Due to the cheaper cost of applying by oneself, Shaykh AE has requested for everyone to purchase their own Tourist visa for his Umrah Tarbiyyah Program since Saudi Arabia introduced a new Tourist e-visa system as explained here. All attendees living in Western countries can purchase their own visa now without the need for a specialist agent, without having to send your passport in, without having to worry about mahrams (all sisters can join this Umrah program whether with a mahram or not although the Shaykh prefers that these conditions are applied) and having it available at all times during the trip and future trips whether with a group or alone for the following year.
The process has been made very simple and takes no longer than a few minutes. Please visit Visit Saudi and follow the instructions. The cost is approximately £90 at current exchange rates. If you need any help or assistance in this process, please do not hesitate to contact us on Facebook Messenger or the office.
Those who are joining from outside the UK, or cannot obtain a Saudi Tourism Visa because they are not residing in the West, will need a dedicated specialist Umrah visa. In the UK we can process this for you but please contact the office for the cost because the Saudi authorities are changing the rules and conditions regularly, and it may cost in the region of £150 per person as well as the submission of your passport and a delay. For non-UK residents who cannot obtain a Tourism visa, you will need to contact a local Umrah agent in your country and get an Umrah visa the normal way.
Who is the organiser of this 'Umrah Package?
We are pleased to announce that all the tour packages offered by Hajj With AE are now powered by Dome Tours.
Dome Tours is a UK tour operator specialising in Hajj, Umrah & Tours having earned an outstanding reputation since 2002
Dome Tours’ crowning achievement was being voted the “Best UK Hajj Tour Operator” by the public in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Organised and hosted by CBHUK, the award is testament to the leadership, hard work and expertise of DT to serve the Guests of Allah and is a mark of distinction in the Hajj & Umrah market.
More recently, DT also scooped the Hajj & Umrah Business of the Year Award at the Islam Channel Business Awards 2019.
In recognition of this drive to raise standards, DT was selected to contribute to the Parliamentary Review 2019/2020 as a Best Practice Representative for the Hajj & Umrah industry.
Hajj with AE and Dome Tours will seek to enhance pilgrims’ Hajj & Umrah experience by combining a specially developed Tarbiyyah Program with the outstanding resources and expertise in travel and tours management we are proud to have developed.
This collaboration is another milestone in our efforts to serve the Guests of Allah the Most Exalted with the highest level of care, meticulous planning and a deep sense of devotion. We ask Allah for sincerity, steadfastness and success in this life and the next. Ameen.
Dome Tours International Ltd
363-365 Harrow Rd, London, W9 3NA
+44 (0) 208 962 6635 (direct line)