The Packages Include
- Group will be personally led all the way by Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah with the full UK-version “Umrah with AE Tarbiyyah Program”
- The program dates will be October 21st until October 30th 2021
- FOR THE DEC, FEB “22 & APRIL “22 PROGRAMS, SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW
- The cost is £1699 per person in a twin room – double beds available for couples upon request
- Hilton, Madinah– 6 nights, breakfast included
- Hilton Suites, Makkah– 3 nights, breakfast included
- Nine-day program including flights with Saudia Airlines from London, and equivalent from other cities
- Arrival to Madinah, departure from Jeddah
- Dome Tours Staff will escort and support the group 24/7
- All possible visits, guided tours and group sessions that can be legally achieved during our stay under the changing Saudi guidelines
- Private Air-conditioned coaches throughout, 25 pilgrims per coach
- Full mentoring well in advance before departure as well as after your return, Umrah webinars and individual email support for all the pilgrims before they depart from Shaykh Abu Eesa and then full Whatsapp and Mobile phone support 24/7 during the trip as well
- Full Umrah visa included
- PLEASE SEE THE FAQ SECTION BELOW FOR FULL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE PACKAGE
The 2021 Umrah Program
These are programs and a unique tarbiyyah experience entirely run by Shaykh AE which is suited for those people who want more than just to perform the Umrah, but rather develop their character, increase their knowledge, and invest in taking themselves to the next level in everything they want to do. The Shaykh is personally in touch with the group well before departure, and will mentor every pilgrim all the way through and afterwards as well.
The intended programs will be as per the following details:
1. October 21st-30th 2021 (full itinerary details are above at the top of the page, and will be the same for all the programs below)
2. December 23rd-1st January 2022 (full details to follow, expected price £1965 per person in a double room on Qatar Airlines, ground package for non-UK pilgrims to follow)
3. February 10th-19th 2022 (full details to follow)
4. March 31st-April 16th 2022 The Three Holy Cities Aqsa, Madinah & Makkah (full details to follow)
5. April 6th-April 16th 2022 (full details to follow)
Please indicate your preference in this form here and you will be contacted and given full details for your choice of airport, country, and travelling group
The detailed facts and requirements for the Umrah Program
There are a number of changes that have had to be implemented to ensure the best and most safe possible Umrah experience under difficult pandemic conditions, which still meet the requirements of Shaykh AE’s Tarbiyyah Program. Please note the following:
- Early registration is highly recommended so that you can immediately enter the Shaykh’s dedicated private email/Telegram group for this trip. In that group, you will be able to get absolute clarity from the Shaykh and support staff in real time on the many new changes and systems that are facing us with international travel opening back up along with the new legal guidelines that need to be navigated. They will be able to offer highly useful personalised advice to your specific situation.
- All pilgrims must be double vaccinated with the WHO list of Covid vaccines. You will be expected to wear masks where required by the authorities, and to socially distance at times as well. We will ensure the safest possible trip for our pilgrims using our own medical and professional experience as well.
- All pilgrims must have undertaken a Covid PCR-RT test no more than 72hrs before your departure time to Saudi Arabia from your country, showing a negative result.
- The age limit is officially for over 18s only, with no maximum age limit. If this changes to include children over the age of 12 then we will let you know. However please note that the children would need to be double vaccinated. We do not believe that Umrah will be open for under 12s for quite some time unfortunately.
- Currently Saudi Arabia has limited the Umrah itself, prayers in the Grand Haram Mosque in Makkah, and visits to the Rawdhah etc in the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah, to an online booking system via two apps Tawakalna and Eatmarna – we will support you through the installation and use of these apps throughout the program. However please note that theoretically the authorities wish to restrict your prayers in the Mosque as much as possible with this booking system, as well as only allow a single Umrah with no separate Tawaf opportunities. Therefore you must have realistic expectations on how many times you will be able to enter the Grand Haram Mosque in Makkah at this time.
- It is for this reason that we have chosen to apply for a mixture of Umrah and Tourist visas to cover the groups’ needs as a whole as well as allow sisters without mahram benefit and attend as well, as well as allowing those who come from countries where obtaining an Umrah visa is more difficult, the Tourist visa will fill in. Having a large number of Umrah visas in the group will also bring much peace of mind with a guaranteed Umrah slot during our stay in Makkah before we depart for our countries, as well as an easier route to attending more than just a single prayer daily in either of the Two Holy Mosques. Although nothing can be guaranteed whatsoever with respect to access to all sites due to the changing nature of Saudi Covid guidelines, it is in the opinion of the Shaykh and our professional experience that this is the best approach to allow for a successful Umrah Tarbiyyah Program.
- You will note that the Shaykh has emphasised the Madinah part of this program. This is because despite “ziyaraat” or official coach-based visits to historical places not being allowed currently, the Shaykh will still be able to offer a form of the Tarbiyyah Program that focuses on smaller walking groups around Madinah. Also, as you do not need to book your prayer in The Prophet’s Mosque, the group will be able to enjoy the Mosque a lot more unlike in The Grand Mosque in Makkah where access is far more restricted and thus the time needed there rightfully being less.
- In case of any snap lockdown or emergency situation, note that your Umrah Visa will be refunded back to you by Saudi Authorities in the form of a credit note for a future journey, unlike with the Tourist Visa which will be unrecoverable but does come with a year’s validity and so can be used by yourself at a later date when any such lockdown came to an end.
- Every country has their own requirements for Covid testing upon re-entry to their home country on their way back home, and we will help advise every pilgrim on this. As of October 4th 2021, all UK pilgrims will need no Covid pre-departure which will make things easier and cheaper for many people.
- In case of a positive Covid infection before departure from the UK that makes you too ill or renders it impossible for you to board your plane to Saudi, you will unfortunately lose the Saudi side of your booking which equates to the majority of your package price. This refers to your hotel room, your coach space, your transfers, and your taxes and fees to the authorities which will all still need to be paid whether you attend or not. Your airplane ticket however will still be saved, and can be rebooked for a future journey. For this reason, we are asking all our pilgrims to arrange for Covid Travel Insurance to protect them against this loss during the program. Shaykh AE has already ruled in favour of the permissibility of using travel insurance.
- If you were to test positive for Covid at the end of the program before departing for home, the Umrah Visa has some built-in protections that will allow your accommodation costs to be covered as you quarantine in Saudi until you test negative. Your flight adjustment will also be covered unless your ticket becomes more expensive and then you will pay the difference. However we still highly recommend that you get Covid Travel Insurance that will help even more in case of emergency. It might be advised to hold off from purchasing the actual Covid Travel Insurance until you have registered and entered the Shaykh’s email group where you will all collectively compare best practice and confirm who would provide the best service and cover at the most competitive price.
- If you require any further detailed information or wish to discuss personal situations with the Shaykh, we can assure you that he is very swiftly responsive and detailed once you join the email group after registration, therefore please do not delay your registration if you intend to join this trip. Registration is free and payment will not be requested until an appropriate time after you have joined the email group.
Applicants from other non-UK countries
Although the Shaykh will be travelling from the UK, these packages are open to applicants from all countries.
The ground-package price (currently for the October Umrah program, with later program prices to follow soon) for non-UK residents of £995 per person covers the cost of the program itself and all transport and accommodation inside Saudi Arabia. It does NOT cover the cost of your specific international flights to get there, which will need to be arranged by us directly, or in conjunction with us so that you can travel on the group transport as directed by the Saudi Hajj and Umrah Ministry. The flight costs will be added onto the ground-package price of £995. It also does not include the price of your visa. We are advising all our non-UK travellers to obtain a Tourist Visa as opposed to the Umrah Visa for a number of reasons and we will help you in the process doing that. Please register on the form here first and you will be given an explanation for the benefits and reasons why on our private members group.
Please register here and indicate your departure airport and we will be in touch to help arrange the flight for you at your convenience.
What are the costs for children?
Currently Saudi Arabia have restricted Umrah for above 18s only. There is currently no maximum age limit. There have been some cases of international Saudi Embassies giving Umrah visas to above 12s who are double vaccinated (which is a rare reality in itself), but this is not something that can be depended upon. As it stands, our program remains for above 18s only but please feel free to enquire if you have children above 12 whom you wish to bring that have been double vaccinated.
How can we get more information?
You have a number of options open to you:
- filling in a form will allow us to contact YOU if you wish and answer any questions
- for quick small queries, our Facebook Messenger team can help, especially outside of office hours and in emergencies. This usually has the fastest response time but the most limited scope in terms of helping with actual applications. Message us at https://www.facebook.com/HajjwithAE/
- email us at umrahwithAE@dometours.com
- call us on + 44 0208 962 6635
- Visit our office:
- Dome Tours International Ltd, 363-365 Harrow Rd, London W9 3NA
- Hours: Mon to Fri: 10:00AM-6:00PM, Saturday: 10:00AM-2:00PM, Sunday: Closed
Who will we be flying with?
All UK pilgrims will be flying by the premier international airlines, primarily with Saudia direct when flying from London, and then either Qatar/Emirates/Etihad/Gulf Airlines, or with an equal quality equivalent from Manchester whilst Saudia have suspended their flights. All will be confirmed once the details are released.
If you are not in the UK, we will want you to ensure your flight arrives with the group and leaves with the group because that is how the Shaykh runs his program. Please contact us on the registration form and we will help coordinate the flights you buy with the correct ones for the program.
Are all the stated dates set and final?
From our side, yes they are. However, all airline schedules cannot be guaranteed until we actually get on the plane! If there are any changes to the package, we do not expect it to be more than a day earlier or a day later so please ensure your holiday bookings reflect that.
Can I fly in to Saudi Arabia later than the group or leave earlier due to work reasons etc?
Anyone who cannot make the exact flight arrival of the group, will be able to book their own flight or ask for an amendment to an existing flight at cost as long as it does not arrive into Madinah too late to miss the beginning of the Shaykh’s program. Please contact the office if you need to delay your arrival or leave slightly earlier, or make a note in the comments section on the booking form.
Are you able to take disabled or very elderly pilgrims?
Unfortunately the nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. Although not every activity is physically demanding, the very nature of Umrah and the nature of this program does have some physical acts that will require moderate fitness. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or old to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then we will welcome your attendance but please email us for further discussion.
Can women without mahram attend?
All sisters can join this Umrah program whether with a mahram or not although the Shaykh prefers that these conditions are applied.
Will cheaper "Quad" and "Triple" rooms be available?
Due to Covid guidelines, the Saudi authorities are only allowing two people maximum per room, in the most expensive double/twin bedrooms. However alhamdulillah we have still been able to keep the price as low as possible, with this year’s program being cheaper than its double room equivalent from two years ago despite rising charges due to the pandemic.
Who is the organiser of this Umrah Package?
We are pleased to announce that all the tour packages offered by Hajj With AE are now powered by Dome Tours.
Dome Tours is a UK tour operator specialising in Hajj, Umrah & Tours having earned an outstanding reputation since 2002
Dome Tours’ crowning achievement was being voted the “Best UK Hajj Tour Operator” by the public in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Organised and hosted by CBHUK, the award is testament to the leadership, hard work and expertise of DT to serve the Guests of Allah and is a mark of distinction in the Hajj & Umrah market.
More recently, DT also scooped the Hajj & Umrah Business of the Year Award at the Islam Channel Business Awards 2019.
In recognition of this drive to raise standards, DT was selected to contribute to the Parliamentary Review 2019/2020 as a Best Practice Representative for the Hajj & Umrah industry.
Hajj with AE and Dome Tours will seek to enhance pilgrims’ Hajj & Umrah experience by combining a specially developed Tarbiyyah Program with the outstanding resources and expertise in travel and tours management we are proud to have developed.
This collaboration is another milestone in our efforts to serve the Guests of Allah the Most Exalted with the highest level of care, meticulous planning and a deep sense of devotion. We ask Allah for sincerity, steadfastness and success in this life and the next. Ameen.
Dome Tours International Ltd
363-365 Harrow Rd, London, W9 3NA
+44 (0) 208 962 6635 (direct line)